• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    My complete upper (minus the BCG and CH) from PSA took 13 days to ship.

My complete upper from BCM took 3 days to ship.

My complete upper (minus the BCG and CH) from Spikes took 11 days to ship.

tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    Their website says 15 days before it will ship. I know their regular orders are taking about 10. They assemble the uppers after the order is placed, so they take longer.

"Orders containing upper receivers usually take about 3 weeks for processing" -- quoted from PSA on ar15.com

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Took six weeks in the middle of the summer for me and that was after about 9 phone calls and emails. PSA claims that they do not back order, but they are guilty of selling items (specifically uppers) that they do not always have the parts to complete the build on. Funny thing is, they have no problem wacking you credit card the minute you submit the order.

I only order from PSA now when the deal is just absolutely too good to be true, and that does happen at least once a month.

DEX

scruffy-lookin nerfherder
    Aug 16, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD
    My last upper shipped on the 17th business day, but their uppers seem to be worth the wait (especially if you can get one of their great daily or weekend deals).
    Edit: That order was shipped and received last week (shipped tuesday, arrived thursday, picked up friday)

JosephIV

About two weeks for a 6.8 SPC II upper w/o BCG or Charging Handle. The goofy thing was, I had no updates on it. I called them and a girl said that she saw nothing on her end, then said, "Oh wait, it went out yesterday. You should be seeing it soon."

They are hit or miss on updating order status but they haven't failed to deliver yet.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    16 days for shipping confirmation. Order placed on 10/31, received package this past Wednesday. Great deal on what I ordered, the wait was worthwhile. 10/10 will order from them again.

Last edited:

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    I've ordered several times from them and while they aren't fast ,they ALWAYS come through in less than a month.I order from them for the price not because I'm in a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom