• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joyd69

Jan 18, 2017
    P.G. County
    Well that was a waste of money, I got a e-mail "Congratulations! Your application for a License to Carry Firearms has been approved"...... Please bring with you either a valid Pennsylvania Driver's License, or PA Government Identification, with your current address as shown on your permit application. The license will not be issued unless you have the proper identification

I live and have Maryland Driver's license :lol:

jimboman2000

Jan 9, 2014
    Cecil!
    Hi all, quick question. I live in Cecil County near Cecil College. What county/location would be best/easiest to pick up my permit?

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    Applied for pa nr ccw, really easy. Took 2 days got the approval email, scheduled pickup . It took 3 minutes to get the permit in person. Quick id check and photo. Adams county sheriffs office are very pleasant to work with.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Applied for pa nr ccw, really easy. Took 2 days got the approval email, scheduled pickup . It took 3 minutes to get the permit in person. Quick id check and photo. Adams county sheriffs office are very pleasant to work with.
    I did mine to york on line today.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I'm picking mine up there next week!

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    2 Fers for today, I applied for my PA permit yesterday and approved today. Then I was notified my NY permit was approved too. So heading to York tomorrow and then to my old home town in NY to pick my unrestricted NY permit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom