• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    Lancaster is the office to go to, It took longer to park and walk then to get the license.
    Address: 50 North Duke Street, Lancaster, Pa 17602
    Incl. parking , walking, and Sheriff's office less then 30 minutes.
    Maybe they have changed their policy and did not update the website. I was just on the Lancaster County Sheriffs web site and it specifically said they DO NOT issue Non resident permits.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Did that too. Guess I'm just being anal
    Anal Bum Cover

th

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    I applied to adams friday, received the approved permit email today. Only available appointments are for next Thursday, then skips to the 31st - Wide open after that. Seems like they're busy.

brian0128

Nov 30, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Mine has been ready for a while but I couldn't get up to York to pick it up. I finally had time and went to the York satellite office to pick mine up. While I was there I asked if I could get fingerprints done for Florida and I was told to go to the York courthouse with a $8 money order. I swung by Walmart and picked up the money order and then drove to the courthouse. I was in and out with my fingerprint cards for FL in less than 10 minute.

Lowflyer3960

Oct 6, 2017
    Charles County
    Two friends and myself applied to Adams Co the same day. All three of us were approved three days later. I called the Sherrif's office in an attempt to schedule all three of us together. Not going to happen. You must make your appointment online. The three of us had a conference call and went online at the same time and scheduled sequential appointments. First appointment at 11:45 second at 12:00 third at 12:15. I walked in at 11:40 and was taken immediately my associated followed me in as I exited. All three of us were finished by 11:50.
    The security guys at the entrance looked at us when we entered and smiled and stated: "You guys must be going to the Sherrif's Office" VERY Great Service

Pgas32

Mar 10, 2015
    Cecil
    Got mine in Gettysburg this afternoon - was in the building for probably 4 minutes total, and that included the security screen, two elevator rides, a pit stop, and getting my actual permit. The only bummer is that they wouldn't do ink prints for my FL application.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Got mine in Gettysburg this afternoon - was in the building for probably 4 minutes total, and that included the security screen, two elevator rides, a pit stop, and getting my actual permit. The only bummer is that they wouldn't do ink prints for my FL application.
    Took longer to drive around the block to park-than to get the permit-you will need a quarter for the meter

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom