• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    Haha, naturally they're back in stock right after I order the blemished Aero Precision ones. Ah well.

G

George

Already ordered two just waiting at my FFL for MSP to do the paperwork. I guess some time in the next 80 days I will get them in my hands. Kind of sad if you ask me.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    I'm honestly not sure if this is a good deal or not? Is it worth it to wait it out until maybe like another 45-60 days for supply to go up, then buy? Or should I wait for a higher quality lower..... comments

arcticdc5

Mar 20, 2013
    These are good quality and you get your $s worth. I'm waiting on some blemished ones to go on sale.

ericgunn

Feb 21, 2013
    Are these really that bad? I don't know much about AR's but was going to buy a lower, you know, just in case I am stuck in MD for the next decade.
    From what I hear about PSA stuff these are really good. It got a lot of good reviews. I bought 2 and I couldn't give you my review because at the rate we're getting our regulated guns back I probably won't see it until August or September.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Thanks for the heads up. I have been looking for a forged lower with good reviews. The price wasn't even bad. Found a Rock River Arms LPK too. A good evening to be sure.

ericgunn

Feb 21, 2013
    Sorry meant to add that I'm a newb when it comes to receivers I just ordered the ones that were available at this time...

ericgunn

Feb 21, 2013
    10-4 I'll keep my eyes open for those brands. I imagine right now they're all out of stock I'm sure.

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    I have built two off of PSA Lowers, no issues, good quality. Wish my "Not Disapproved" would come back so I can get another.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    Out of curiosity what would be the "cadillac" lower receiver?

Noveske, DD, BCM, Mega, etc. Honestly, as long as it's either billet or forged, mil-spec, the rest is mostly preference. Whether you want cool flares, or a built-in trigger guard, etc. The upper is the most important thing you need to worry about.

lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    Noveske, DD, BCM, Mega, etc. Honestly, as long as it's either billet or forged, mil-spec, the rest is mostly preference. Whether you want cool flares, or a built-in trigger guard, etc. The upper is the most important thing you need to worry about.

Could not agree more...it's just a different roll mark, perhaps (and maybe not event that) slightly different anodizing. PSA are very good lowers.

bangbangbye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2012
    not true. flared magwells, finger grooves on front, integral trigger guards in several styles, integral adjusting screws for the upper, different chambering roll marks, ambi cut outs, different quality of finishing and other differences, some just cosmetic. The mega maten 308 lower only fits it's upper for example.

Could not agree more...it's just a different roll mark, perhaps (and maybe not event that) slightly different anodizing. PSA are very good lowers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom