• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blalock

Apr 1, 2009
    Kingsville, MD
    Not sure if u guys have seen them but palmetto has a new mid length upper for sale. Stainless steel barrel. 1 and 8. Comes with bolt and charging handle. A free float rail can be added for a hundred bucks. Total without extras is 430. I'm doing this on my phone so I can't figure out how to add a link.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    I don't know anything about their uppers, but I bought some XM855 from them last week. It was a good deal and I was pleased with the transaction.

Rob. :thumbsup:

fa18hooker

99-9X
    Sep 2, 2008
    Annapolis
    The Wylde chamber also allows you to shoot heavier bullets, as the leade angle is longer and more shallow than a standard chamber. If you're shooting 80 grainers (not likely in this scenario), you can seat them further out to maximize case capacity (although you then have to single load). If you're shooting a magazine length bullet (2.26), it will cause a longer jump before the bullet enters the rifling (and thus lower initial pressures when shooter higher pressure cartridges).

Blalock

Apr 1, 2009
    Kingsville, MD
    Mine is sitting at my alternate brown truck drop off secret location (wife would flip if she knew I got this). I'll post pics when I pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom