• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Panzer Arms looks very similar to the Black Aces Tactical. They may be different brandings of the same firearm.
    That being said, we are selling the hell out of the Black Aces bullpups at Masada (yes, I moonlight there now) and the customers are raving about how great they are.

big pimpin

Ultimate Member
    Jan 7, 2012
    Eastern Shore MD
    The Panzer Arms looks very similar to the Black Aces Tactical. They may be different brandings of the same firearm.
    That being said, we are selling the hell out of the Black Aces bullpups at Masada (yes, I moonlight there now) and the customers are raving about how great they are.

I’ll look into Black Aces also. Thanks

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    Id say whichever feels comfortable to you. Personally I have never held a Bullpup style 12ga that didnt feel like i was being held in some kind of arm bar jujitsu lock.

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    The Panzer Arms looks very similar to the Black Aces Tactical. They may be different brandings of the same firearm.

This.
    We are selling a bunch of the Black Aces Bullpups. They are gone just as we put them on the rack for sale.
    We are also selling a bunch of those chinese via Texas JTS 12ga AKs and pumps.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    i want one of these too.. but the AR style not bullpup.

also been eyeing the IMI version with the rotating mag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom