• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Some areas are filled with crime more then others. However I would be willing to bet all of us would be very surprised to learn just how much crime is in even the safest of neighborhoods.

I live 20 miles north of 695 and my LEO neighbor was telling me about all of the break-ins in our area that I had no idea about. Allot of smash and grabs to support dug habits as they look for anything they can sell fast when people are at work earning a living so they can pay for their home.

Here is a site everyone may find interesting. https://www.crimereports.com/

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Do we all agree we need to build a wall around Baltimore?:D

Attachments

• 5503766364_5fc80cc545.jpg
      5503766364_5fc80cc545.jpg
      73 KB · Views: 239
    • Wall-and-Settlement2.jpg
      Wall-and-Settlement2.jpg
      49.1 KB · Views: 247

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    If you know someone that can make them....I can probably get enough people so we can atleast break even on it.

I dont know anyone that does patches and I'm not sure "legal" wise a out of state person would do them.

I"ve done several patches on my own. I have them done in Taiwan. its an easy project. how many do you want done?

price depends on
    Size
    shape
    # of color threads (it looks like only 5 colors)
    quantity

Dantheman

Jan 26, 2011
    I live in good ol Parkville by way of Lauraville in NE Baltimore. Now I live near double rock park and harford road. Just the other day a helicopter was circling the neighborhood for a good 45min and police acually walked down my street with K9's and long guns out. It seems like ive been hearing that chopping noise more and more these days. So much that I thought the BCPD got additional funding for their aviation unit. It also got me thinking about how I should get on the ball with my firearm purchases and start looking for a career that will get me away from here. If I have children, I will not raise them here.

All of the recent violence is stemming from drugs. All of it in one way or the other is driven by prescription drugs, crack and herion. Those drugs are the 3 main players of crime in Parkville.

My advice is to not walk along or around harford road at anytime unless you:
    look poor, carry yourself with street confidence and are street smart (thats a big one) or if your packing a pistol and are not afraid to use it a moments notice.

And please remember that its better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

If you go for a walk or bike ride on the back streets you will rarley run into another person and if you do its usually someone walking their dog. But once you get around harford road, the game changes. It changes alot.

Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    I concur with the increased chopper traffic, it's definitely more common. Of course it was a bad omen when I moved in last year that the first night there was a copter out circling for an hour...

My girlfriend stayed over last night, got in her car this morning around 745am and saw a yo-billy walking down the alley crack a beer.
    Keeping it classy

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    I"ve done several patches on my own. I have them done in Taiwan. its an easy project. how many do you want done?

price depends on
    Size
    shape
    # of color threads (it looks like only 5 colors)
    quantity

You must submit your patch design to MSP for approval before you can legally affix it to any clothing in MD.

coindad

Aug 7, 2011
    i grew up in owings mills not a good area. i grew up in section 8 and there is more of it there than ever

coindad

Aug 7, 2011
    my office is on harford road agreed all drugs on that road and prostitution as well. it has gotten better over the last few months. but heroin and prescription drugs are the cause. there not stealing robbing for money for food all about drugs. there not selling there bodies for food just drugs that next fix sad but true

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom