• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • damosan

Feb 21, 2009
    More for informational purposes later on in case someone is searching around.

Today I put 50 rounds of Partizan .25 through my Beretta 21A without a single FTE. I cannot say the same for Fiocchi or Selliers and Bellot.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I run wally world thru my old Colt hammerless, not bad, not great either. May have to check out Prvi.

Leeann

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    Edgewater
    Tried the same in my Bobcat yesterday. Ran flawlessly and reasonably cleanly. I had no problems with Sellier & Bellot or CCI Blazer, a few problems with Fiocchi and a ton of problems with WWB.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Love PRVI never had a problem with it and the brass does great for reloading. Sometimes the accuracy is lack luster but its good low cost blasting ammo and once its reloaded awesome. But no worse than Rem UMC or WWB out of the box.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Whoever started importing the Prvi ammo here should be given a gold medal. The 5.56 is great, they load some odd calibers and they also provide loads for some old time favorites.

How many here have seen 9.3x62? How about 8x56R? Yep, Prvi loads those.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Thanks for the heads-up. Just picked up a Walther Model 8 in .25 ACP. Usually get my ammo from Sportsman Guide--think they have the Prvi Partizan stuff, but for now only have a box of WWB to shoot through it.

FWIW, I've never had an issue with S & B and any of my old handguns, and like the fact that they make Mak, Tok ammo as well

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    The prvi 8mm Kurtz wouldn't cycle the stg44 I saw.

Possibly the magazine?

Prvi makes this stuff only for the '44. No other type of firearm uses this cartridge so I would assume the ammo would be spec only to work in it. Its either Prvi or finding rare East German or even non-existent WW2 surplus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom