• ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just read some background. What a migilla! :deal:

So I take it the event is not OC? :D

Those participating are all grown adults and can make their own choices. I will be open carrying at Mission BBQ but not on the public sidewalk during that portion.

What we are trying to accomplish is expose the tyrants in the MGA that are proposing bills that THEY KNOW ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL. They are all aware of the Bruen decision and still they are pissing on the SCOTUS. That is our focus.

No bigger proponent of OC than I but there is a time and a place, let's fight one battle at a time.

I have a doctor's excuse (he has great hair) for tomorrow, but as soon as my foot is better, I will be attending.
    1673839696451.png

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    The MGA is now on notice, without equivocation, that they have been violating the fundamental and Constitutionally enumerated individual right to armed self-defense since at least 1972.

Democrat stooges like Ferguson, Smith, and Waldstreicher are now openly hostile toward the third branch of our federal government, and are intent on ignoring the plain language of SCOTUS‘ decision in Bruen. It demonstrates their willful violation of their Oaths of Office as legislators, and for Ferguson and Smith their Oaths as attorneys.

This is totally different than pre-Bruen where one might argue they had a colorable legal argument given the split of authority amongst the appellate circuits. The Bruen decision couldn’t be more crystal clear in articulating the legal standard to be applied to the 2A.

Anyone - Democrat, RINO, Republican or Independent - willing to participate in this legislative charade deserves ridicule and contempt from we law-abiding citizens.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The MGA is now on notice, without equivocation, that they have been violating the fundamental and Constitutionally enumerated individual right to armed self-defense since at least 1972.

Democrat stooges like Ferguson, Smith, and Waldstreicher are now openly hostile toward the third branch of our federal government, and are intent on ignoring the plain language of SCOTUS‘ decision in Bruen. It demonstrates their willful violation of their Oaths of Office as legislators, and for Ferguson and Smith their Oaths as attorneys.

This is totally different than pre-Bruen where one might argue they had a colorable legal argument given the split of authority amongst the appellate circuits. The Bruen decision couldn’t be more crystal clear in articulating the legal standard to be applied to the 2A.

Anyone - Democrat, RINO, Republican or Independent - willing to participate in this legislative charade deserves ridicule and contempt from we law-abiding citizens.
    If one part of government ignores the other, they deserve our scorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom