• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeteW

Feb 10, 2021
    Westminster
    The MGA is now on notice, without equivocation, that they have been violating the fundamental and Constitutionally enumerated individual right to armed self-defense since at least 1972.

Democrat stooges like Ferguson, Smith, and Waldstreicher are now openly hostile toward the third branch of our federal government, and are intent on ignoring the plain language of SCOTUS‘ decision in Bruen. It demonstrates their willful violation of their Oaths of Office as legislators, and for Ferguson and Smith their Oaths as attorneys.

This is totally different than pre-Bruen where one might argue they had a colorable legal argument given the split of authority amongst the appellate circuits. The Bruen decision couldn’t be more crystal clear in articulating the legal standard to be applied to the 2A.

Anyone - Democrat, RINO, Republican or Independent - willing to participate in this legislative charade deserves ridicule and contempt from we law-abiding citizens.
    The leftist hypocrisy in full swing. Loud cheers for the judicial branch when the 9th circuit slaps an injunction on an immigration law, but when the Supreme Court passes down a decision in which they disagree, it's an all out dismissal of the branch.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Tall guy on the right is a new Delegate from St.Mary's Todd Morgan, used to be a county commissioner good guy
    6ec67463-8ff7-4b0d-bb52-da03a7a7e8bd-jpeg.396781

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Need some signs that focus on the lawmakers oath to defend the Constitution.

They and everyone else knows the proposed laws are unconstitutional so highlighting their hypocrisy is a strong message that questions their fitness to even serve.
    First line from Maryland oath of office
    "I (state your name) do swear, that I will support the Constitution of the United States;

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    First line from Maryland oath of office
    "I (state your name) do swear, that I will support the Constitution of the United States;
    And to the Judiciary branch of government- United States Supreme court Opinion's are Law.

MY BI LINE.
    “By the way I call it "moral obedience" rather than "civil disobedience" because it is God's law". Those who try to promote un-natural laws on us are committing moral disobedience. It is our duty to resist immoral laws and actions.” By Richard Fry.

Last edited:

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    @Stoveman @dblas

The Central Wisconsin Tea Party hosted speaker Matt Trewhella, a pastor from a church in Milwaukee, at its monthly meeting. His topic was “The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates,” which could not have been more topical.

The Doctrine teaches that when a superior authority makes immoral or unjust laws or decrees, the lesser magistrate/authority has a God-given right and duty to resist those laws or decrees.

Gentlemen and patriots, We Are on the right side of the law, history and moral authority.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    He turned?

If Maryland disarms us, how will we be protected from the pernicious and rampant advancement of White Supremacy/Nationalism?

I don't think they thought this through....

I would say, Maryland can not disarm us. It doesn't have the moral authority to do so. I don't believe MD to have the legal authority to do either. Look at history, It's a bad idea. I don't believe 'most' patriots and citizens will allow disarmament.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Thanks H/T to Stoveman! Must watch TV.

Mark Pennak speaking for MSI.

Click here to watch the Senate JPC hearing today discussing Bruen at 1PM on YouTube:

Feed is is live, waiting for the hearing to start, now 1:07 PM.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Thanks! I am here now having a look around.

Calvert Street garage is the only parking available north of the Statehouse.

Usual access from the north (Rowe Blvd.) and the south (via St. John’s Street, runs behind the House Office Building) to the entrance of the Calvert Street garage is open; there is no free street parking in the neighborhood.

Patriot Picket Place is occupied by staging and folding chairs facing the Statehouse steps for the Coronation.

Liars Mall is filled with folding chairs also.

Bladen Street and College Avenue are both closed to vehicles for a block in all three directions from the T-intersection at Patriot Picket Place.

It appears the Senate OB and House OB street corners (across the street from Patriot Picket Place) are the ideal places to take a stand as legislators walk to the Statehouse as usual.

There is pedestrian access to get to the intersection on both sides of the street.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    @Stoveman @dblas

The Doctrine teaches that when a superior authority makes immoral or unjust laws or decrees, the lesser magistrate/authority has a God-given right and duty to resist those laws or decrees.

Think that one thru all the way .

That is Exactly the reasoning and justification the other side is using .

To them , NYSRPA V Bruen is massively wrong , unjust , and antithetical to the survival of our nation and society . They feel ( and act ) that it is their imperative moral duty to thwart , undermine , and ignore it .

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    'Twas a great time, as usual. Getting to make the lawmakers squeamish by merely being there puts the FU in fun!

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Think that one thru all the way .

That is Exactly the reasoning and justification the other side is using .

To them , NYSRPA V Bruen is massively wrong , unjust , and antithetical to the survival of our nation and society . They feel ( and act ) that it is their imperative moral duty to thwart , undermine , and ignore it .
    I do hear what your saying. "They" can take issue with NYSRPA v Bruen, that's they're right.
    In the meantime I will not alter my beliefs and moral compass! So, you wander huh, Maybe at least 80 million people- patriotic American's
    that think and belief is pretty much the same.

What did Chief Justice Roberts Say? Importantly too What did he Not Say?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom