• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Just a reminder to all. This is thread is in an open forum. Please keep your comments civil.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Just want to give a shout out to our 135 guest and 95 members , I am glad I am computer savvy ...:innocent0

But really welcome . We are a awesome group of men & women that love freedom :thumbsup:

Mr H

Banana'd

Attachments

• hi erin.jpg
      hi erin.jpg
      14.1 KB · Views: 512

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    For our guest please keep in mind when the "master" comes after something near and dear to you make a choice . Stand and fight with us , what I mean is fight with letters , emails , voting . They already limit the 2A now they want to take 1A out and limit that .

Let that sink in

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Honestly that is such a piss poor justification it makes one all the more suspicious that this was a case of word coming down from on high that our lords and masters were tired of being queried by the little people. And the Capitol "Police" Department needed to do something about it. If they had that justification ahead of time, you can bet they inquired with attorneys somewhere in the state government to come up with that and there will be records of meetings or witnesses to the conversations that this is what they were planning to do to shut those protests down. Like I said earlier, the truth has a very determined way of eventually coming out.

Any time I needed someone to move when I wore a uniform, I would say " Hey y'all. We have been having traffic problems with pedestrians right here. Would you mind moving to a safer place until we get a handle on things? Thanks."

Yeah, they went straight to the bracelets for 2 specific people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom