• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chinrednek

Jul 3, 2012
    Thought the group would like to know, PayPal is anti-gun. They shut of my account without warning because they found out I was transacting in "gun related" activity. Not even firearms, just gun related. Then they wouldn't turn it back on until they got documents that they wouldn't tell me what they wanted. I'll do everything I can to never use them again and I hope you will too!

Bravo757

Stand In The Gap
    Apr 5, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Unfortunately this isn't new news - its been going on since the VA Tech shootings - you're lucky they didn't screw ya earlier. But sorry it happened to you friend.

Bravo757

Stand In The Gap
    Apr 5, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Don't beat up on poor little paypal - after all I'm sure they know how to keep the world safe from all those murderous guns. Plus their higher moral standards (read Corporate Self Defense Training's New Techniques) tell us its better to have our women vomit or urinate upon the touch of a would be attacker and that should logically turn the attacker away... right because there's so much logic and reasin going thru the rapist's mind!!!!! So they must know more than I do - all I did was teach my wife how to shoot really really well.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I wish reasonable corporations would step in and fill the void; lord knows they could make money doing it. Don't like "dirty" gun money, Bank of America? I'd take it elsewhere if there was someone welcoming me.

The lib media had a monopoly for forty years, until Fox News arrived. Now Fox gets more viewers per night than the next four combined.

This is a good time to remind everyone that the NRA has credit cards that we can use. The NRA gets a cut of every purchase too!

http://www.nraaccounts.com/banner_web/

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Yeah I sold a lower and upper on GB and the buyer put AR-15 upper and lower in the memo when he sent money even when I told him not to. They shut off my account, and they turned it back on when I "promised" not to do that again. I have bought and sold a lot of gun related stuff I just tell the seller or buyer what I am using as code to pay for the items.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    I always , ALWAYS use my paypal debit card to pay for gun related crap. This way I never get nailed by paypal.

Hell they ought to be pleased. I used my paypal smart connect account to pay for my brand new Hi-point carbine and 2 boxes of ammo!

They might control my paypal transactions but they can hinder my paypal debit card use.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I always , ALWAYS use my paypal debit card to pay for gun related crap. This way I never get nailed by paypal.

Hell they ought to be pleased. I used my paypal smart connect account to pay for my brand new Hi-point carbine and 2 boxes of ammo!

They might control my paypal transactions but they can hinder my paypal debit card use.

No, you're not safe that way either. That's EXACTLY what I was using to purchase some ammo from Century a few years ago, when they locked down my account with several hundred dollars in it. I haven't used PayPal since (except for a handful of donations). I closed my eBay account too, in protest.

captain-kate

BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2012
    Hollywood, MD
    Thought the group would like to know, PayPal is anti-gun. They shut of my account without warning because they found out I was transacting in "gun related" activity. Not even firearms, just gun related. Then they wouldn't turn it back on until they got documents that they wouldn't tell me what they wanted. I'll do everything I can to never use them again and I hope you will too!

Yes, PayPal (an parent company eBay) is severely anti-2A. They also have taken the same stance with legitimate police badge collectors. I have a large collection of badges and have had to change the description to "jewelry" when paying or accepting payment via PayPal.

circadia

Jan 19, 2013
    Arbutus
    I sold some mags on ebay a few months ago and the buyer paid me through PayPal. I guess I was lucky the transaction went through!

Ultimate Member

good to know.

I set up paypal.

I've bought some stuff from different gun site and also donated to the SAF and GOA from it. That is funny how the SAF has a big paypal logo right on their site. Maybe I'll just us a credit card next time. It looks like the money went through though.

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    I wish reasonable corporations would step in and fill the void; lord knows they could make money doing it. Don't like "dirty" gun money, Bank of America? I'd take it elsewhere if there was someone welcoming me.

The lib media had a monopoly for forty years, until Fox News arrived. Now Fox gets more viewers per night than the next four combined.

This is a good time to remind everyone that the NRA has credit cards that we can use. The NRA gets a cut of every purchase too!

http://www.nraaccounts.com/banner_web/

I have one (NRA credit card) Paypal will not except it! :mad54: :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom