• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I saw a billboard advertising another show. Should we expect the same vendors, product (lack there of), and disappointment?

Goldengoose

Oct 15, 2009
    Fawn Grove, Pennnsylvania
    THUNDERSTICK ENTERPRISES, LLC hope's to change this perception in Maryland as we have with Pennsylvania Gun Shows. We hope to have everything in place for the fall schedule to bring HUNDRED'S of new guns to the Maryland Gun Show circuit. Our Maryland store is in the process of being opened, and with our NEW GUN SHOP WEB STORE www.thunderstickenterprisesonline.com we aim to be very competitive in the Maryland market and shows. Listen for our Radio Ads on WXCY starting next month.:thumbsup: In the meantime Maryland customers can buy form our PA store and have their regulated firearms transferred to a Maryland FFL that works with us, for only $15.00.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    THUNDERSTICK ENTERPRISES, LLC hope's to change this perception in Maryland as we have with Pennsylvania Gun Shows. We hope to have everything in place for the fall schedule to bring HUNDRED'S of new guns to the Maryland Gun Show circuit. Our Maryland store is in the process of being opened, and with our NEW GUN SHOP WEB STORE www.thunderstickenterprisesonline.com we aim to be very competitive in the Maryland market and shows. Listen for our Radio Ads on WXCY starting next month.:thumbsup: In the meantime Maryland customers can buy form our PA store and have their regulated firearms transferred to a Maryland FFL that works with us, for only $15.00.

where is your MD store?
    and what MD ffl do you work with now?

dalthoff89

Feb 3, 2012
    This show is a waste of time. The only decent one is the "4 day show" at the state fair grounds, but even that only happens once in a blue moon.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    A COMPLETE and TOTAL wastr of time and gas.....almost felt like I was being scammed by the promoters.

Not sure what the justification is for charging the same about of money to get in a show that is 1/10 the size of other area shows............

Just know they will not get any more of my money.

Fox Mike

Apr 24, 2010
    Havre de Grace
    Seems that Appalachian Promotions is all that is presenting shows in Maryland. I wonder if they are the ONLY ones at the Fair Grounds in Timonium?

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Decent price on M67 today, $4.50 per box which equates to about the shipped price on SOG. Picked up a little. Other than that mostly normal MD gunshow stuff.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I went today and picked up a few AR parts. I didn't get any deals but for $91 which includes admission it was what I would have paid shopping around online after shipping.

Sorry about crappy cell phone pics:

Mil-Spec 5 position buffer tube still in plastic:

8dc2f858.jpg

Phantom Flash Hider

e5d58e29.jpg

A doublestar "grey" market ambi charging handle I think:

aa8ccbdc.jpg

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Had a good idea after the Perryville show, headed up to X-Ring in Newark, DE picked up some more hi-cap Saiga mags and a Ruger BX-25 for my 10/22. Made the day worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom