• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Hey all-
    I know this is a little short notice, but I just wanted to put out there that Forum member "Houserocker" and his blues band, "The Freestate Houserockers" will be playing THIS Friday evening at the Old Bowie Town Grill at 8:30pm. No cover charge.

I figured this might be as good a place as any to get together as well as throw some support behind one of our own.
    A link to the venue: http://www.oldbowietowngrille.com/home.html

I hope to see some of you there!! :cool:

houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    Thanks for coming out to Bowie in the rain last night, Guys! Hope that you had a good of a time as I did-sorry if I didn't get a chance to thank you personally, but it's hard to talk to everyone that you want to with only a 15min. break. BTW, did ya'll see the MSI sticker on my amp?

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Thanks for coming out to Bowie in the rain last night, Guys! Hope that you had a good of a time as I did-sorry if I didn't get a chance to thank you personally, but it's hard to talk to everyone that you want to with only a 15min. break. BTW, did ya'll see the MSI sticker on my amp?

:thumbsup:

I wanted to come out, but after spending all day in Annapols Thursday, and my wife being sick, I couldn't get a man-pass for the evening.:sad20:

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Hey, Thanks for playing, what a great show! You definitely picked your name right, y'all had that house ROCKIN! :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom