• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gatornick

Apr 6, 2013
    I saw one just outside of North Beach on my way to work this morning. I saw pictures of one taken in Chesapeake Beach last season so I guess they are around here, but this is the first I have ever seen. It was pretty neat. Not as covered in white as some I have seen online, but definitely enough to be a piebald. I couldnt see its face as it seems alot of them have white faces, but there was pure white covering the whole lower half of its side.

tindraz

Oct 25, 2012
    Forest Hill
    We have them Harford county. apparently they are rarely seen because they are loaners. The other deer want nothing to do with them.

gatornick

Apr 6, 2013
    Sounds like they aren't too rare around here. I definitely enjoyed seeing it though. I've only lived here about 3 yrs and I never heard of them in Florida. I knew someone would call me out, I really wish I could have gotten a picture. It actually was moving across the street slower than any deer I've seen but I was too shocked to think about grabbing for my phone.

bones2586

Living the madness
    Jul 14, 2011
    SoMD
    Great looking mount! Definite conversation piece. Saw one two years ago where I was hunting (trail cam pics), never came out while I was in the stand though. :)

gatornick

Apr 6, 2013
    Unodeuce - That deer is amazing. I think it makes up for my lack of pics. The one I saw wasn't that impressive. Yours has a nice rack to go with the coloration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom