• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    Way ahead of you I went out and bought a Shotty, day after senate committee allow SB281 to the bull senate, besides Biden said I should....:party29:

beafly.cakes

Wouldn't this be the same situation as the buy-a-gun day, great idea, where's the inventory?

Alternatively, what about lobbying Beretta to pull a Magpul and set aside X-amount of firearms/magazine purchases for MD buyers to get ahead of a potential ban in the state? It'd p*ss off MOM/Frosh/etc to no end and earn Beretta even more wasta with the pro-2A crowd.

I think if you really wanted to make something like this happen, you'd need to coordinate with a number of manufacturers that would be willing to dedicate a set amount of inventory to md sales and then Funnel them to the mdshooters IPs. Then you could coordinate the IP's sales of that inventory to occur all on a single day and only to md residents.

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    Wouldn't this be the same situation as the buy-a-gun day, great idea, where's the inventory?

Alternatively, what about lobbying Beretta to pull a Magpul and set aside X-amount of firearms/magazine purchases for MD buyers to get ahead of a potential ban in the state? It'd p*ss off MOM/Frosh/etc to no end and earn Beretta even more wasta with the pro-2A crowd.

Another great idea!

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I want to get in to clay shooting. Are those types of guns available? I know that's not in the spirit of the OP's post. I wouldn't even know what to look for as the only shotguns I've blasted are riot/tactical ones.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Not that he'll ever read it, but I wrote O'Malware a letter advising him that if any part of his intent was to get dreaded "assault weapons" out of Marylanders' hands, his gun control proposals have backfired directly in his face with unprecedented numbers of rifles, pistols and shotguns flying off the shelves of gun stores here in Maryland and wherever else that still have them available.

I added that since he was responsible for more guns being out there, he would have to assume a good portion of the blame if more illegally obtained guns create an even larger gun violence problem in this state. But of course, politicians are blameless for everything...

Wouldn't this be the same situation as the buy-a-gun day: great idea, where's the inventory?

Edited: typed too slow, this was in response to buy-a-mag day

I'm in if Berretta is in, keep our money here! And maybe we could commission a t-shirt that commemorates this day. Have it on Mothers Day for MOM? Or April 1st for the fool that he is?

beafly.cakes

Beretta's parting gift for MD as they pack up and move out? Wouldn't that be a grand exit if they dedicated some huge chunk of their inventory to MD residents on the way out the door

I'd buy a Px4 Storm Compact or something.

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Not sure if the would cause a problem but how about a PMag Day. Everyone would carry one in their back pocket. Of course it would be empty and everyone has one right?

Loader

Jan 5, 2013
    I'm in. Since Jan I've tried to keep a steady stream of new toys coming in. I added 3 new handguns, one used 1911, and four rim fire rifles. I'm happy to grab something else to support the cause, but that'll about do it for the credit card! I assume a GunBroker or Armslist purchase would count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom