• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krztov

Jan 4, 2012
    Silver Spring
    need to get about 300 rounds for this weekends WV IDPA/USPSA competition, kinda tight on cash so trying not to break the bank, anywhere cheap and not too far where i can get a good price on 9mm? I know engage and atlantic have ammo but thats gonna be i think 15+ per 50

powderhunter

May 29, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Last three times (all sunday morning) I went to Wal Mart, they were out of 223, 7.63x39 & cheap tula 9mm. Dick's have them for slightly more, I think $2 more for each box. Those calibers are still relatively cheap or manageble but when it comes to 308 for my FAL, I really need to consider reloading.

krztov

Jan 4, 2012
    Silver Spring
    All the walmarts that sell near here are farther north east right? Main reason looking around here is to avoid the extra driving.

turns out a few exits from this weekends matches is a walmart, so may do that, then when I get paid get the bulk deal from engage

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Last three times (all sunday morning) I went to Wal Mart, they were out of 223, 7.63x39 & cheap tula 9mm. Dick's have them for slightly more, I think $2 more for each box. Those calibers are still relatively cheap or manageble but when it comes to 308 for my FAL, I really need to consider reloading.

The frigg'n "Preppers" are hoarding it all. Bastards. Some girl at work here told me her husband bought a pile of ammo after watching the HBO "Preppers" show.
    "We don't even own a gun."

Keeping that stuff in the house is dangerous. I graciously offered $50 for the lot. ;)

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    The frigg'n "Preppers" are hoarding it all. Bastards. Some girl at work here told me her husband bought a pile of ammo after watching the HBO "Preppers" show.
    "We don't even own a gun."

I suspect she is not the only wife who is unaware of the extent of her husband's arsenal. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom