• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xander

Dec 6, 2010
    Just an FYI, neither of mine seem waterproof. When fully closed and latched, if I gently push on the they let out a rush of air.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I've kept my eyes open at the Dundalk WM, but haven't seen them.
    They had some decent soft long gun cases though that make me regret my Allen's case purchase at Dick's.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    I've kept my eyes open at the Dundalk WM, but haven't seen them.
    They had some decent soft long gun cases though that make me regret my Allen's case purchase at Dick's.

I picked up two of the soft cases, they are similar to the 42-44" Blackhawk cases with mag pockets on the front. I had been looking for a while but for the $20 and $25 price, you cant really beat them.

I also got a Plano green plastic double scoped rifle case for $22, the thing is pretty big too, I fit 2 Complete Lowers. 2 Stripped Lowers, and 1 Lower with LPK installed with room to spare.

Dizzy

Jul 21, 2008
    MD
    Plenty of these still at the Oakland, MD Walmart ;) Saw stacks of at least 10 of them there this past weekend.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I picked up two of the soft cases, they are similar to the 42-44" Blackhawk cases with mag pockets on the front. I had been looking for a while but for the $20 and $25 price, you cant really beat them.

I also got a Plano green plastic double scoped rifle case for $22, the thing is pretty big too, I fit 2 Complete Lowers. 2 Stripped Lowers, and 1 Lower with LPK installed with room to spare.

Good to know. Thanks:)

TripleEight

Apr 2, 2013
    Baltimore County

I picked up one of the soft cases for my AR. It was $20 but it's much better than the normal $10 soft cases that are usually at Walmart. The padding is very thick and it has 5 mag pouches and a sling. The dundalk WM had OD green, black, tan, and tan digital camo. http://www.fieldline.com/Products/42-fieldline-tactical-gun-case/53

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom