• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sundaz

Sep 15, 2011
    From their website: Sales ends 9/26 at midnight EST.

Ammo PMC Bronze 9mm 50/box $10.49 115 gr FMJ
    Free shipping over $49 code is REWARDSfree

cabelas.com

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Good ammo and good deal on shipping. My last case of this from AIM was $0.50 per box less but I had to pay shipping.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    I know the sale is over...but for next time - How does this stuff compare to the Winchester whitebox that walmart usually sells?

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I know the sale is over...but for next time - How does this stuff compare to the Winchester whitebox that walmart usually sells?

I haven't bought Winchester 9mm ammo since I started buying the PMC. I have maybe 500 rounds of the 9mm left. I have shot another 2,500 rounds of it. NO failures. I have used it in a S&W M&P Pro, SIG P226, SIG SP2022. All have functioned 100% even the S&W after I left it go for at least 750 rounds before cleaning.

I bought another 500 rounds of the PMC just to have. I normally buy from AIM Surplus and they have been out of the PMC recently but they have had Mexican Aguila brand ammo and I have a supply of that. I have yet to fully test the guns with the Aguila yet. After only 50 rounds, it seems OK.

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    It’s still on. Not sure how long this will last but I've been using it like crazy: If you buy with your Cabelas club visa you get free shipping (code CLUBVISA) with no minimum on anything including ammo. Steady procession of ORM-D packages to my door lately . Plus no sales tax in MD so you save another 6%.

DisguisedRope

Insert clever title here
    Apr 23, 2012
    My shipment came in on Monday. All the ammo looks good. Hopefully I'll get out to the range Friday to let some of it fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom