• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sprocket80

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 10, 2013
    Maryland
    There are some very good deals out now on PMC .223 Bronze. I can't find any specs on the internet or PMC's website. Obviously this stuff is not bronze. I see they have Gold and Silver so I asume this is just their lowest quality/priced stuff. I have seen it lately for as low as .40/ round. Anyone have experience shooting or reloading this ammo? Brass? Boxer primed? Reloadable?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    The PMC Bronze I've shot were reloadable boxer primed brass, I haven't had a chance to load any of it yet, as I've been concentrating on other calibers and I still have about 1000 rounds of loaded 223.

Last edited:

crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    Great ammo if you can get it without paying too much. I have shot thousands of rds of it without a single problem. Korean made by the way.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I bought 10K of it last summer for $300 a case. Would buy more if I knew where you guys are seeing these great prices.

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    I have reloaded some pmc cases. it is better than federal cases because you don't have to remove the primer crimp that are on federal cases. I haven't had any issues with the brass

sprocket80

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 10, 2013
    Maryland
    Deals these days last only seconds. It came up on gunbot but was gone before I googled the specs. I did email PMC directly and was told all PMC ammo is brass, boxer primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable.

RUOMO10

Dec 16, 2012
    Maryland
    Lucky gunner has PMC in stock at different times. I love it. I prefer it for my ammo. I find it does not kick as much in the .40 caliber. I get better groups when using PMC in my handgun compared to other brands.

JWGuns

Aug 29, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    I've shot thousands of rounds of it and never had an issue, shoots fairly clean too, .40cents a round is a damn good price in this market, next time jump right on that deal.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I shoot the crap out of PMC Bronze and PMC XTAC. Its good stuff. Cycles well in all of my firearms and employee firearms. I like the PMC XTAC the best, but either works fine.

chupacabra

Dec 21, 2012
    I have a bunch of fired PMC brass cases that I havne't bothered to reload. flash holes are all off center and not uniform. There is much better brass out there to reload with even if you have to swag the primer pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom