• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RSshootingsports

Industry Partner
    Mar 13, 2011
    Centreville MD
    My brother resently joined the state police explorer program. They were not isuued jackets and I wanted to get him a "police style" jacket for christmas. Mainly because he keeps stealing my flight jacket. I was wondering if anyone had any sugestions, favorate brands, or websites to look into in the $100 price range. Im looking for something that isnt labeled "police" but has the same look so he can somewhat blend in with the other troopers and keep him warm this winter.
    Thanks

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    My brother resently joined the state police explorer program. They were not isuued jackets and I wanted to get him a "police style" jacket for christmas. Mainly because he keeps stealing my flight jacket. I was wondering if anyone had any sugestions, favorate brands, or websites to look into in the $100 price range. Im looking for something that isnt labeled "police" but has the same look so he can somewhat blend in with the other troopers and keep him warm this winter.
    Thanks

check galls.com you will probably be able to find something in your price range there

RSshootingsports

Industry Partner
    Mar 13, 2011
    Centreville MD
    Thanks for the quick responses. They will give me some good options to weed though. I am aware of LAPolice gear. I think I have placed 3 seperate orders from them this week alone. Darn Christmas sales and closeouts.

justsand

Ultimate Member
    Jul 14, 2010
    monrovia md
    don't discount ordering direct from 5.11 they also do free shipping and sometimes run some great deals
    plus you get a free knife with order

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom