• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mocoloco

MDS Supporter
    Feb 11, 2024
    Montgomery County, MD
    Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but I searched "privilege" and didn't see anything.

As a new member, I don't have privileges to post in many of the most interesting topics. Is there a list outlining where new users can post and criteria for expansion?

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Ah, so same as posting things in the classifieds. Thanks. Hard to hit 50 posts when you can't post in many places.

If you have knowledge to share, and/or are legitimately curious about firearms, and/or the fight to retain/restore our rights through the political and/or judicial process(es), you should have no problem getting to 50 posts. Literally thousands of members of this forum have done it.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    If you have knowledge to share, and/or are legitimately curious about firearms, and/or the fight to retain/restore our rights through the political and/or judicial process(es), you should have no problem getting to 50 posts. Literally thousands of members of this forum have done it.

Good luck.
    Yes...but it shouldn't be expected to happen overnight. ;)

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but I searched "privilege" and didn't see anything.

As a new member, I don't have privileges to post in many of the most interesting topics. Is there a list outlining where new users can post and criteria for expansion?
    50 posts gets you more access. There are other hidden areas, but are mostly left over from a long time ago when the community was smaller.

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    Some people make 50 posts a day around here. Makes me think there ought to be a limit...

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore

Just donate, become an MDS supporter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom