• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Ouch, if you buy three pounds online the price difference covers the hazmat shipping costs.

You could buy a 4lb container from Shyda's for $20.14/lb with tax. 1 lb are $23.32 with tax. Yes, it's a drive to Lebanon PA. But worth it if you stock up on other items such as regular capacity mags etc.

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    You could buy a 4lb container from Shyda's for $20.14/lb with tax. 1 lb are $23.32 with tax. Yes, it's a drive to Lebanon PA. But worth it if you stock up on other items such as regular capacity mags etc.

Not the best price, I know. But just needed a pound for my Friday evening reloading session. It was like seeing a unicorn when I noticed Universal on the shelf.

I need to make a trip to Shydas one of these days.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Has 2400 been hard to find in your area? It's been really scarce here.

Grafs FINALLY got my back order of 2400 in. I think it's been 8+ months or so. Had one 8lb tub and four 1lb on back order. Told them to go ahead and give the four 1lb to someone else but I got the 8lb. I think I'll be good on 2400 for a while now :)

I strongly suggest getting a C&R license and getting a dealer account set up with Graf and Sons. Even with paying hazmat (I live close so I pick my orders up), if you order in bulk I think you'll beat anyone's prices. You can just stick whatever you want on backorder and they will call you as soon as they get it in.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Mid South will also backorder.

I am looking for 2400 and Red Dot for some reduced cast bullet loads in bolt action rifles.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Mid South will also backorder.

I am looking for 2400 and Red Dot for some reduced cast bullet loads in bolt action rifles.

I just put in a big order with Midsouth...I was going to place and order with Brownells and Midway both having valentines day sales for free shipping and/or hazmat. At the last min I decided to fill up a cart with the same stuff at Midsouth and found that their regular price was cheaper than sales at the bigger stores.

On top of this, my father called me while he was passing through WV and asked if he should stop at Cabella's for anything. He grabbed me a bunch of primers and 2 lbs of titegroup for very good prices. I would say that I would like to live there... but that would be a lie!

Redbaron

Nov 2, 2011
    Hagerstown
    Looking to pick up some Clays and not have to pay the hazmat fee. Anybody know if there are any places around the Frederick area that stock it?

Suleiman

Feb 11, 2011
    Indian Head
    I made the trip out to the new Cabela's yesterday. They had a shelf end full of a variety of 1lb containers. I brought home some Titegroup and IMR-4227 and some H335.
    All 15% off this weekend. I think i paid only like $18-19 for the hodgon jars.

qorban88

Jan 11, 2015
    Anyone interested in 2 lbs of IMR 4064? New, unopened, in original 1 lb bottle. Trade for AR Comp or $20 each.

PM if so. Local pickup only. Northeast Baltimore County.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom