PP Aerial Banner Towed Over Statehouse Today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

Attachments

• Capital Gazette PP Aerial banner Sine Die 08April2019.jpg
      Capital Gazette PP Aerial banner Sine Die 08April2019.jpg
      57.4 KB · Views: 338

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Except that it isnt headed to the governor? At least not yet
    It's like the Washington Post headline/social media alert (iirc) about Purdue beating UVA in the recent NCAA tournament matchup - they're getting ahead of the story so they don't need to file it later. ;)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    And to Boomstick as well as the many in the PP out there today, that organized today's events, took time from work, made the drive, etc ... just a great way to kick off the last day of this year's legislative session. Raising a virtual mug in your direction.

The PR machines on the opposition's side lost this one. Let's see what happens in the chamber as we wind down.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I've learned to lower my flag to half staff each year the MGA goes into session.

It is once again raised to full staff at Sine Die.

Seems appropriate.

You should be flipping it upside down (the MD flag).

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I think it's pretty cool. Definitely a thinking outside of the box way of spreading a message!

I don't see it as effective for much as far as swinging anyone on the fence, but I think it's badass nonetheless.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I think it's pretty cool. Definitely a thinking outside of the box way of spreading a message!

I don't see it as effective for much as far as swinging anyone on the fence, but I think it's badass nonetheless.

I thought the timing was incredible. A great big ol' aerial middle finger to MGA on its last day. Classic.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Flying awesomeness! Brilliant.

I'm sure this wasn't cheap. Just sent a PayPal donation to patriotpicket1@gmail.com to help defray the cost.

Sorry I couldn't join you on the bricks today. I was going to swing by Annapolis after work, but am under the weather. Never even made it in to work at all today, but I've enjoyed following your posts.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Flying awesomeness! Brilliant.

I'm sure this wasn't cheap. Just sent a PayPal donation to patriotpicket1@gmail.com to help defray the cost.

Sorry I couldn't join you on the bricks today. I was going to swing by Annapolis after work, but am under the weather. Never even made it in to work at all today, but I've enjoyed following your posts.

You sir, are awesome! Thank you so much.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    The Patriot Picket's Boomstick Bomber has made TTAG.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...p-buzzes-maryland-capitol-we-will-not-comply/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I bet they would love to learn the outcome from the close of this year's MD legislative session. Did they also have Mopar featured in an earlier post a couple of weeks back? Given where we started with in terms of potential legislation, and where we ended, it would certainly make for a rousing update with all the intervening drama.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Confirmed.

When we were walking back to the bricks from the party Hogan was crossing the street to the State House and PowPow got in a few words with him.

We were walking past the Gov's mansion and who should appear, but Gov Larry Hogan. I said to Gov Hogan while turning my WWNC shirt to full view, "Governor Hogan: Did you see our banner?" I pointed up to the sky. The Gov. said smiling, "Yes, I saw it." Wow. If only there was video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom