• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    CDC info as of 02.29.2020

CDC update as of 02.29.2020 This is from Last week. They update MWF after 4 or 5pm. There will likely be some big changes with today's updates based on news stories from the weekend.

Attachments

• CDC as of 02.29.2020.jpg
      CDC as of 02.29.2020.jpg
      49.7 KB · Views: 319

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Costco Wheaton today was similar to other describes Costcos. Madhouse. Everyone piling up in the back where the bottled water is stocked. Out of hand sanitizer. Surprisingly white bread was low. Rest of the food was normally stocked.

I drove by the CostCo in Gaithersburg on Saturday. The had a cop or two keeping the peace for those waiting in line to get into the parking lot. The lines were long and wrapped around the buildings and out to 355 and other side streets.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I tried to read back a few pages. What are you doing far as exercise & trying to stay healthy during shtf? Some of the items im seeing is really high in sodium & other bad things. Not just treating a issue but to prevent it.

Night recons around the neighborhoods. Searching abandoned homes for supplies that can easily be carried.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I tried to read back a few pages. What are you doing far as exercise & trying to stay healthy during shtf? Some of the items im seeing is really high in sodium & other bad things. Not just treating a issue but to prevent it.

If it comes between eating high sodium for 30 days or dying from starvation, which one are you going to pick?

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Night recons around the neighborhoods. Searching abandoned homes for supplies that can easily be carried.

You know it bro'. A backpack with bolt cutters, a lock pick set, extra gloves, glass cutter, alarm by-passing cables, spray paint for Nest cameras and all the collected loot can be heavy...

...carrying all that back home with two five gallon cans full of fuel will give you quite a workout! :innocent0

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    CDC info as of 03.02.2020

CDC update as of 03.02.2020 (Updated MWF)

Attachments

• CDC as of 03.02.2020.jpg
      CDC as of 03.02.2020.jpg
      67.9 KB · Views: 293

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    They’ve had 45 deaths from the flu virus alone in Maryland just this year.

I think I was watching the Today show this am and after their big segment on the CV one of the hosts brings up the regular flu. After all the hype and scaring everybody into buying 3-4 weeks of supplies and prepping to loot the neighbors when they keel over they say to put it in perspective somewhere between 18,000 and 42,000 people die of the seasonal flu every year.

Well then why are they telling us the world is gonna end? :rolleyes:

On a personal note my food plot of turnips should keep the family from getting scurvy until the early spring garden comes in.

Attachments

• 20200302_160621.jpg
      20200302_160621.jpg
      262.8 KB · Views: 216

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads