2BAB94AD-6E10-41B1-8D48-D313D48B6645.jpg
      91.4 KB · Views: 330
    • 917CD912-E6CD-4273-9162-EAC931F54024.jpg
      917CD912-E6CD-4273-9162-EAC931F54024.jpg
      128.8 KB · Views: 324

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I'm glad to see Americans more interested in prepping.

Every time some emergency comes along and people are faced with nothing but empty shelves new preppers are created.

It also helps the rest of us to improve our preparations and fill in the missing pieces we discover.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Here is a link to a list of disinfectant products approved for fighting the virus.

The American Chemistry Council's (ACC) Center for Biocide Chemistries (CBC) has compiled a list of products that have been pre-approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use against emerging enveloped viralpathogens and can be used during the 2019 novelcoronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. This product list is not exhaustive but can be used by business owners, health professionals, and the public to identify products suitable for use during the COVID-19.

https://www.americanchemistry.com/Novel-Coronavirus-Fighting-Products-List.pdf

Link to the FAQ's about the above list:
    https://biocides.americanchemistry.com/Novel-Coronavirus-Fighting-Products-List_FAQ.pdf

Last edited:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Wash your hands like you persuaded your husband to kill the rightful king and you can’t get the blood off your hands. Out, out, damned spot!

I hate trying to get the dog outside to go but what's that got to do with washing up?

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    The above Walmart photo is what I saw in a Hagerstown store yesterday. Sam's club Friday night not much better low on paper products, no soups, flour or rice, even out of Dawn dish soap. The wife finally understands what I've tried to teach her about keeping supplies stocked and being prepared.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    They seem to only restock at night. Show up at 0600 and the shelves will be full or at least the isle will be full of pallets.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m seriously thinking about doing my grocery shopping during off hours.

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    They seem to only restock at night. Show up at 0600 and the shelves will be full or at least the isle will be full of pallets.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

same at Arundel Mills Costco, they run out during the day but get new shipments the next day. this is for bottle water, paper products, and some cleaning

Feb 28, 2013
    Without readin thru the whole thread cuz Im a lazyass, anybody else think this mess is bein way overblowed?

After all, good news dont sell but the apocalypse sure will

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I’m still trying to get my head around all the people hoarding cases of bottled water. Funny Hogan missed the opportunity to charge a deposit surcharge for people to return all those empties. They did still have those 5gal bottles of water at Fredneck Weiss for $5. Yesterday they were stocked up with isopropyl alcohol and this morning the shelf was bare. Wonder how many of those moms with all the little snot machines bother to sanitize their hands? Nay, just let them runs around and grab all the vegetables.

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    Without readin thru the whole thread cuz Im a lazyass, anybody else think this mess is bein way overblowed?

After all, good news dont sell but the apocalypse sure will

Agree 100%!!! The media manufactures drama and crisis because if they didn't there would be very little news to report. No news to report, no money.

All the organizations preparing for Corona are mostly doing so for CYA purposes because it is in the news so much. If you look at the lethality of Corona, it's far less than the common flu. Last year, over 60,000 Americans alone died from the common flu. So far, Corona has killed a few thousand throughout the entire world.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I’m seriously thinking about doing my grocery shopping during off hours.
    I often go to the store late at night. Its soo nice. The only real downside is the meat dept sometimes runs low and the deli is closed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JDH146

jdh146
    Dec 26, 2009
    I posted this in the CPAC thread but thought it belonged here too.

If you attended the CPAC event, please read.

Earlier today, the New Jersey Department of Health notified the @MDHealthDept that a person confirmed to have COVID-19 was in Maryland from February 27-March 1 attending the Conservative Political Action Conference in National Harbor. https://governor.maryland.gov/2020/...-at-conservative-political-action-conference/

7:03 PM - Mar 7, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom