• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    Looking to do some trading and not sure of a fair value for some of the guns offered. What is a fair price I were to sell the following? From the pics all are in nice shape.

LAR Grizzly 1911, 45 win mag. 200 rounds of ammo

AMT Automag V, 50 AE, 3 mags, 40 rounds ammo (18 original in the box from Israeli military)

Kimber Desert Warrior with a custom matching FDE Kimber .22 conversion kit. Hogues grips and main spring housing. 3 mags

And to not make another thread. I know this is a rifle but what's this worth?
    loaded M1A with bipod and scope mount and 800 rounds of .308. 14-15 mags, sling, etc

Thanks.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    Thanks for the responses. Lol the auto mag auction is the exact one I'm talking to the guy about. He said he valued it at 1500-1600 and I was thinking 1000-1250. Figured you guys would have some insight.

How bout a XDs 3.3 9mm with 3mags, two iwb holsters and some self defense ammo?

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    Got another price check if anyone reads this. What's a fair deal on a ruger super RedHawk in 44 mag? It's got a drop leg uncle mike's holster, 180 rounds and some empties (maybe 50). 100 rounds are mag tech, 50 are federal American eagle, and the rest are reloads.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Reloads are only worth the value of the components when broken down. Not a good idea to shoot someone else reloads unless you know them and trust them like a brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom