• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longgunnewb

Textbook Libertarian
    Feb 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Has there ever been any thoughts to having a section by invite only? It would allow us to strategize for elections or to go after politicians in public venues without prying eyes seeing anything. Anyone wanting in would have to request it and mods/admins would have to authorize it after they have been vetted.

Just a thought.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Has there ever been any thoughts to having a section by invite only? It would allow us to strategize for elections or to go after politicians in public venues without prying eyes seeing anything. Anyone wanting in would have to request it and mods/admins would have to authorize it after they have been vetted.

Just a thought.

Are you a spy or a mole? :innocent0 :D

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    What makes you think that there isn't such a thing already? :innocent0

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Well I was trying to lay low buuuuttttt if you're going to call me out.... the ATF has hired to investigate a group called the Hooligans. Do you know anything about them???

I've never met any of these "Hooligans" but from what I can put together from my reading they are a cult that worships someone (or thing) called Hooli. They also seem to use lead, especially wheel weights, as currency and are very concerned about keeping it pure. Antimony seems to be regarded as the most egregious contaminant.

Some also seem to be impervious to cold.

aaron.foulk

Feb 16, 2013
    Really? I hear the Hooligans preferred pillowcases full of doorknobs. Why is ATF involved? Building code inspectors, sure, I can see that, but ATF sounds excessive.

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    I've never met any of these "Hooligans" but from what I can put together from my reading they are a cult that worships someone (or thing) called Hooli. They also seem to use lead, especially wheel weights, as currency and are very concerned about keeping it pure. Antimony seems to be regarded as the most egregious contaminant.

Some also seem to be impervious to cold.

Only the hardiest earn the coveted 3% tattoo. They are then known as 3 percenters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Imetthevarmit

Latest threads

Top Bottom