• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USCG_Dave

Aug 14, 2022
    Abingdon
    Just wondering if anyone has a lead on a Stainless Kimber Pro Carry 11 chambered in 9mm? I’ve called n emailed a few places and seems like only big box stores are dealers n don’t have anything local…..

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Just wondering if anyone has a lead on a Stainless Kimber Pro Carry 11 chambered in 9mm? I’ve called n emailed a few places and seems like only big box stores are dealers n don’t have anything local…..

JollyPedro

Aug 15, 2022
    St Mary's County
    If it helps, I had a Pro Carry 2 and didn't like it at all. Fail to feeds, spent brass hitting me in the face, etc....Ive owned a bunch of 1911's and that was my least favorite. With that said, I could have just got a lemon also.

USCG_Dave

Aug 14, 2022
    Abingdon
    If it helps, I had a Pro Carry 2 and didn't like it at all. Fail to feeds, spent brass hitting me in the face, etc....Ive owned a bunch of 1911's and that was my least favorite. With that said, I could have just got a lemon also.
    What was your personal favorite n why?

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I've got the Pro Carry II in .45. It's one of my favorites to shoot. It absolutely hates Winchester white box. It cycles everything else flawlessly, but gets a failure to feed every couple of rounds with the white box.

owldo

Ultimate Member
    I’ve never seen a pro carry chambered in 38. I’d like to see it, if the deals right, I’m interested!
    Not .38 Special ... .38 Super Auto ,,, If still interested we can arrange a meet ! The gun is just like the one in the link ! https://www.kimberamerica.com/pro-carry-hd-ca
    38 super vs 38 special.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom