• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    My daughter went shooting last week with her boyfriend and this is her result.
    A rental S&W 696 .38 at 7m

0808121704.jpg

TM82B

Mouse
    Aug 17, 2012
    did she like the 696 my gf shot our 64 well but hated everything else about it

eightshot627

Apr 10, 2008
    Thurmont
    My daughter went shooting last week with her boyfriend and this is her result.
    A rental S&W 696 .38 at 7m

S&W 686? The S&W 696 is a L frame, 5-shot, .44 Special. The S&W 686 is a L frame, 6 or 7-shot, .357 Mag

Most women that I have taken shooting shot very well. I think it has something to do with they were in learning mode when I was teaching them and didn’t have any preconceived notions about what to do or how cool they wanted to look doing it.

Nice target!
    Walt

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    S&W 686? The S&W 696 is a L frame, 5-shot, .44 Special. The S&W 686 is a L frame, 6 or 7-shot, .357 Mag

Most women that I have taken shooting shot very well. I think it has something to do with they were in learning mode when I was teaching them and didn’t have any preconceived notions about what to do or how cool they wanted to look doing it.

Nice target!
    Walt
    Not to mention, those look like .22 LR holes judging from the finger in the upper left corner. Shouldn't those holes be the size of a 9mm?

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    "Most women that I have taken shooting shot very well. I think it has something to do with they were in learning mode when I was teaching them and didn’t have any preconceived notions about what to do or how cool they wanted to look doing it."

they have nothing to prove in their minds, they don't muscle the gun. Subsequently, they open their minds to instruction.

OP, your daughter shot well. You did good with her. I still have my son's first 'match' target. He used his 5 shot six shooter, Old Model Bearcat. That had to be 11 or 12 years ago. He was 5 or 6 then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom