• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    And it needs to be focused so it will make the difference.

Yes, it does. There are a lot of variables. We have not lost on SB281 yet. Lets get through this next week and then get started. We have a year and a half. Can we keep up the momentum?

Mr H

Banana'd
    Next we will be reduced to renting a conference room in a scif

I have zero problem with the opposition knowing of our anger and frustration. In fact, IMO, they NEED to hear it from as many balconies as possible.

The problem is the discussion of the details. They have plenty of bad ideas of their orn... and don't need to co-opt any of our good ones.

I recommend that the talk we have had about local groups forming for these issues go forward. MSI has offered speakers (as logistics will allow), to coordinate the messaging and share the guidance from those in the trenches.

Ideally, it might be best for these to be formed by Executive Members in each area, but any port in a storm, and all that.

In a sense, this movement needs to go stealth for details, but 100,000 watts on principle!

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    NEVER QUIT! Think of it as a boxing match. They have been punching and we have been letting them throw punches. They are about to throw their best punch. Once they have thrown that punch and we are still here facing them, it will begin to take their heart. Then we can counter punch and go on the offensive. We know that we are not going to knock them out in the first round and that is OK. We now know their strength is not enough to knock us out. We will box them until it is time to throw our hard punches. We will win this fight in the end because we can take the best they can dish out and still have the strength, stamina and smarts to take this fight to the distance.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Yes, it does. There are a lot of variables. We have not lost on SB281 yet. Lets get through this next week and then get started. We have a year and a half. Can we keep up the momentum?

Hope so. Maybe it depends upon whether our Attention Deficit Disorder outlasts their Attention Deficit Disorder. :)

Last edited:

spank308

Jul 24, 2012
    I also believe on not making it about gun control, We need to make it about a multitude of issues for all of our attacks,what ever the may be.Teratos, I would give more input privately. pm to exchange phone #s if you wish.

Mr H

Banana'd
    SQUIRREL!

I give up!!!

squirrelscreen1.jpg

Mr H

Banana'd
    I also believe on not making it about gun control, We need to make it about a multitude of issues for all of our attacks,what ever the may be.Teratos, I would give more input privately. pm to exchange phone #s if you wish.

You're right... this is much bigger than 2A... and bigger than Maryland, for that matter.

But we have to start somewhere.

At some point, with any luck, civic-minded organizations will all be on the march, and we'll have a shot at taking back the country.

Right now, though, we need to win little victories.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

PM inbound.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    And yet, if you continue to call us liberals libtards, you continue to maintain a hostile environment to liberals, including liberal gun owners. There's another thread about taking a liberal to go shooting with you and yet all us liberals will here is terms like "libtard." It's sending two different messages.

Mea Culpa. You are, of course, correct and for that I apologize. Like many things you get used to doing and saying, I got used to generalizing that ALL liberals are anti-gun, which is obviously no truer than to say that ALL conservatives are pro-gun. I'll be more careful in the future. I hope that at least the rest of the content in my post made sense.

SomeGuy

Jan 19, 2013
    Severna Park
    You just did. How many times do we need to stress the importance of OPSEC?

Does anyone here know the location of the nearest SCIFS-R-US? I'll settle for the Cone of Silence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1eUIK9CihA

Well, yes as a matter of fact - your choice of locations, currently offering space within a few miles of a shell gas station.

If the sequestration continues much longer - there will be a lot more :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom