PS90 on your wish list but OAL issue got you down?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ziptiespec

Damage Industries, LLC (no, not Damage, Inc.) is offering a 50% off promo for some of the stocks they carry. Some are eligible for the 50% off, other like the SIG SB-15 brace are not.

If you've been thinking that you want to add an FN PS90 to your collection, you have an issue with the rifle not meeting MD's OAL requirements. Here's where the Damage Industries sale helps out.

Buy their butt pad and plate assy., their 2" extension, their 1" extension, and the corresponding hex bolts, and you're now over 29" OAL. You're also looking at $202 in parts (not including S/H).

Coupon code STOCK50 saves you 50% on that.

http://damageindustriesllc.com/product-category/33

I have no idea when this expires. If you have a PS90 itch and intend to scratch it (while staying a MD resident), do yourself a favor and buy the extension parts at half-off.

Of course, all sorts of other stocks are 50% off as well.

retrorichard

Member of Team Awesome
    Dec 24, 2009
    Rockville
    I did that and you are still right at 29ish. My FFL had to make another spacer of. 25" before they'd be comfortable with the ps90. The thing to note is that when you put the damage industries Butt pad on , you are removing a very thin rubber pad.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I did that and you are still right at 29ish. My FFL had to make another spacer of. 25" before they'd be comfortable with the ps90. The thing to note is that when you put the damage industries Butt pad on , you are removing a very thin rubber pad.

PS-90 is 26.2" long. Add 3 inches (plus a bit thicker butt pad), should be WELL over 29"

And remember, it only has to BE 29". Exactly 29" is legal.

euchre98

Feb 13, 2009
    Leonardtown
    Buy their butt pad and plate assy., their 2" extension, their 1" extension, and the corresponding hex bolts, and you're now over 29" OAL. You're also looking at $202 in parts (not including S/H).

Coupon code STOCK50 saves you 50% on that.

(disclaimer - still on cup one of coffee)

The Pad/Plate assy is a 1" extension. Add a 2" extension that would be 3" total. Why the need for an additional 1" extension? That would be 4" total and put it over 30" when the desired length is 29".

I added a pad/plate assy and 2" ext to the cart along with a bolt set and came up with $88.47 after coupon code.

ziptiespec

(disclaimer - still on cup one of coffee)

The Pad/Plate assy is a 1" extension. Add a 2" extension that would be 3" total. Why the need for an additional 1" extension? That would be 4" total and put it over 30" when the desired length is 29".

Good question. I measured my PS90 w/ the DI pad/plate, 2" ext., and 1" ext., it's @ 29.875". Subtract the 1" ext. and it'd be at 28.875". Maybe this is what retrorichard did that required his FFL to add another .25" extension?

I added a pad/plate assy and 2" ext to the cart along with a bolt set and came up with $88.47 after coupon code.

I wish they had been running this coupon when I bought my PS90 :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom