• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 0nesh0t

Feb 20, 2011
    Anne Arundel
    PSA about PSA:

From their website--
    We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
    This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide.
    It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States.
    Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions.
    If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be cancelled.

- California: No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
    - Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit.
    - Alaska: No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
    - Hawaii: No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
    - Illinois: No Sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID.
    Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
    - Massachusetts: No Sales
    - Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
    - New York: No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
    - Washington DC: No Sales.
    - New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID.
    We must ship to the address on the FID.

PSA will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.).

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Yup. It's because of the stupid laws that are still on the books there. The rest of MD is good with shipping ammo from PSA though. I ordered some from them a couple of weeks ago.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    Wonderful. I was expecting some off brand in calibers I don't need. I've been looking at the Speer GD LE .223 for a while but haven't bought yet. Now my AR ammo should be well stocked.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    You know I ordered a bunch of 45 ACP from PSA and they sent it to me anyways despite being in MoCo.

That's good to know. I might order something from them for a small amount and see what happens. They often have some good deals but I've held off because of their ban against shipping to MoCo. I wonder why they have this silly rule because I've had no problems getting ammo from other internet sites.

Cal68

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    and just to show that they aren't afraid of the truth and to go the extra mile to serve their customers, I placed an order with them a bunch of years ago and because our address says "Annapolis" in spite of physically being in AACO, I got a notice that they wouldn't ship to me.

I sent them a screen shot of a Google Maps that showed my address and it's relationship to the City of Annapolis, and they said "thanks for the clarification" and sent my ammo.

slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    and just to show that they aren't afraid of the truth and to go the extra mile to serve their customers, I placed an order with them a bunch of years ago and because our address says "Annapolis" in spite of physically being in AACO, I got a notice that they wouldn't ship to me.

I sent them a screen shot of a Google Maps that showed my address and it's relationship to the City of Annapolis, and they said "thanks for the clarification" and sent my ammo.

I had same city limits argument with them 2 years ago...they wouldn't budge but were willing to ship it to my buddy in Riva.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I had same city limits argument with them 2 years ago...they wouldn't budge but were willing to ship it to my buddy in Riva.

Are you in AACO or Annapolis City?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Yup. It's because of the stupid laws that are still on the books there. The rest of MD is good with shipping ammo from PSA though. I ordered some from them a couple of weeks ago.

MoCo's laws have been rescinded. I obtained a letter to that effect from NRA-ILA and forwarded it to PSA. Made no difference to them.

Odd thing is I used to buy a lot of ammo from them with no problem, same address, same Montgomery County. Makes no sense.

So they're off my list, for everything. I'm sure they're losing sleep over it.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    MoCo's laws have been rescinded. I obtained a letter to that effect from NRA-ILA and forwarded it to PSA. Made no difference to them.

Odd thing is I used to buy a lot of ammo from them with no problem, same address, same Montgomery County. Makes no sense.

So they're off my list, for everything. I'm sure they're losing sleep over it.

Oh F them then

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom