• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thanatron

MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2012
    I ordered a the PSA 5.56mm Full-Auto Profile BCG and a PSA CHF 14.7'' 5.56mm 1:7 Carbine Length M4A1 Profile upper when they were both on sale last Thursday.. The BCG was $139 and the upper was $299 (can't really beat that). The BCG arrived Tuesday and tracking says the upper is arriving this afternoon. This is the fastest anything has arrived from PSA for me.

In June my wife and I flew to FL to visit my family and we drove home.. on the way home we stopped by Spikes and PSA. PSA had a shit ton of inventory in their store.. Spikes not so much but it was cool to walk through and see everything.

spikes_1.JPG

spikes_2.JPG

psa_1.JPG

psa_2.JPG

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I saw this one and was thinking about picking it up. Relatively new to AR's. Is this a good deal, quality, etc?

I have been doing a lot or reading; but am not an "expert" per se. But, PSA seems to me to be a great value for a solid product. I think Larue and Bravo Company Mfg (http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/) are more top of the line if you want to pay the price. Colt is also tops, if you can find one!

Anyways, I am building a mid level AR with PSA components. I have another stripped lower receiver I will put more money into next year.

There is a pretty good thread on this site about AR products and manufacturers; I don't have the link but hunt around for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom