• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ColonelHurtz

A pile of little arms.
    Nov 13, 2008
    For some reason, they actually did ship 100 rounds of 45 ACP to me even though I (unfortunately) live in Montgomery county. Of course with all of the money I've dropped for AR hardware from them - I think deserve a break.

You gonna call Frosh up and complain about how they put the community at risk?

Stupid obscure laws deserve to be ignored.

Winning.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    For some reason, they actually did ship 100 rounds of 45 ACP to me even though I (unfortunately) live in Montgomery county. Of course with all of the money I've dropped for AR hardware from them - I think deserve a break.

I had 250rds shipped and delivered in Montgomery County last week, though I was apprehensive about their Terms & Conditions. Some people have reported bulk purchases not going through.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    They probably don't have a full accounting of zip codes due to the overlap.

Geco is good stuff

Doodads

May 29, 2011
    Sarasota
    I ordered 500 rounds of this last week. I just got an email from PSA stating that there was a typo on their website, and it should have said 9mm 115 grain instead of 9mm 124 grain (their website still says 124 grain). They said that they will ship me the 115 grain at no extra charge.

B33J

Oct 25, 2011
    I ordered 500 rounds of this last week. I just got an email from PSA stating that there was a typo on their website, and it should have said 9mm 115 grain instead of 9mm 124 grain (their website still says 124 grain). They said that they will ship me the 115 grain at no extra charge.

Same here :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom