• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    New Frontier Armory Metal Lower Receiver Parts Kit listed on AIM at about $50.00 shipped.
    Are these LPK kits any good? Anyone ever used them?

Brad

Mar 20, 2013
    Glen Arm
    I have used several of these parts kits and have had issues with the bolt catch pin bending..... Never had that issue with any of the CMMG kits I have used. Not sure if its a pure quality thing or tolerance issue between the lower/pin diameter. (used on both Aero Precision and Spikes lowers)

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    I have used several of these parts kits and have had issues with the bolt catch pin bending..... Never had that issue with any of the CMMG kits I have used. Not sure if its a pure quality thing or tolerance issue between the lower/pin diameter. (used on both Aero Precision and Spikes lowers)

Interesting. I have only used PSA kits (7 or so) and never had a problem. I put a little Mobile 1 synthetic grease on the pin, holes, and bolt catch. They always have gone in (and out) without issue. I grease trigger guard and holes, too.

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    BTW I have mine installed and I gotta say the trigger is freaking sweet. It's maybe a 4-5 pound pull that has no creep and breaks like glass. I'm ordering one for a spare.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom