• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    Just a thought, but you might want to take a copy of the best picture you can of the truck and the perp to the local landfill and the post office and ask them to post it in their break area. Pretty good chance that someone from either place will recognize the truck and/or the perp.

chillman

Sep 20, 2012
    Annapolis
    Have someone post the story and pics to Facebook. Some friend of a friend of a friend will know who it is. Six degrees of seperation!!

Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    Should not be that hard to find a Ford Ranger with tall bed sides on it. There are not that many Ford Rangers on the road now anyway let alone with tall bed sides.

Dieselfool

Jun 19, 2013
    Westminster, Carroll County
    I run that area and most Carroll county a good bit so I'll certainly keep an eye out, I'll let you know if I see him, and if I do he wont go far fast... He can't go far I'm sure he's dependent on stuff like this

Dec 6, 2011
    Based on grille, mirrors, etc it sure does look like a 1994 Ford Ranger Super Cab Pickup, probably splash green over gray.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    OP may I post your pics to Facebook? I live in Eldersburg, we may get lucky and someone will recognize him.

If you do, let me know your FB name and share it publicly. I'll share it as well (we're in Westminster - lots of CC friends between me and the wife).

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    If you can convince the local TV station news to run these (maybe on a slow murder day if there is such a thing) and the d'bags aren't just transients passing through, they should be apprehended quickly.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Judging from the truck and his clothing, the guy probably does construction or landscaping.

I would print up a WANTED flyer, and see if Eldersburg's most frequented businesses will let you post it at their entrances:

* Walmart
    * Home Depot
    * Glory Days (obviously)
    * Panera Bread
    * Oscar's Alehouse
    * Total Discount Liquors

...to name a few.

IF he's in construction, there's a good chance he's working the new Walmart super-center site*. It might be a good idea to post some flyers at the Shell station and other businesses right around there.

*Or possibly the new CVS at Bartholow & 32, which is REAL close to Glory Days.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Judging from the truck and his clothing, the guy probably does construction or landscaping.

I would print up a WANTED flyer, and see if Eldersburg's most frequented businesses will let you post it at their entrances:

* Walmart
    * Home Depot
    * Glory Days (obviously)
    * Panera Bread
    * Oscar's Alehouse
    * Total Discount Liquors

...to name a few.

IF he's in construction, there's a good chance he's working the new Walmart super-center site*. It might be a good idea to post some flyers at the Shell station and other businesses right around there.

*Or possibly the new CVS at Bartholow & 32, which is REAL close to Glory Days.
    Or maybe drive by the Walmart construction site and take a look

hutchinsonkw

Dec 18, 2012
    Central Md
    I live right up the road from there. I will keep an eye out for the truck. Like others said I would cruise the new Walmart, I will next time I am in elsersburg. I would also stop by crazy Rays in mt airy. They now take scrap so this guy may frequent there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom