• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nachtjager

Feb 18, 2010
    Dundalk
    I'm planning on going to the york show next weekend. Always wanted an sks and wanted to know if they can be bought cash and carry or need transfered ?

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    I'm planning on going to the york show next weekend. Always wanted an sks and wanted to know if they can be bought cash and carry or need transfered ?

if it has a detachable magazine you need to transfer. if it has the attached magazine its cash and carry and bring her home. and while your at it buy a drum mag for it to bring back too:D

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    IN reality, many dealers and private sales in PA will sell about anything to MDers without problem, even to their detriment. Last time I was there, I had dealers tell me I could buy an AK, UZI, whatever and take it home that day, even after I said I lived in MD....you have to know the laws, because most of the folks there will not have a clue about MD's "regulated" vs non-regulated rifles, the MD AWB, HBAR provisions, etc...

The YORK shows are usually a LOT LARGER than Chantilly, and prices are usually 25% less. You can find some serious metal over there....never seen so many Garands and M1A's under one roof...
    Road trip!!!!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    got my prized sks at york. i hope i wont have to work like today.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    PA Gun Shows rock. Ammo and reloading components all over the place, AR parts for reasonable prices. Never been to York but there's at least one or two a month over here near Pittsburgh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom