• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunsnswords

Feb 15, 2023
    Rockville
    Hi Guys,

New here. I have seen that several people sell ammo in classified section but I just want to ask to see if there is any regulation that I need to follow to sell ammo here and in a state of Maryland. Thanks.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    The person who purchases ammunition can not be a prohibited person (Criminal/Drug Addict/deemed mentally unfit).

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    You also have to put in your time here, 50 posts (quality posts) before you post. Moderators will ban you for trying to get around this.

MeatGrinder

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    MoCo, Eastern edge
    They should have strike the other a******. I'm new to this form and I'm trying to navigate and ask questions and this ass wipe comes over here instead of helping make it threatening comment. Mods should do something about members like this
    Mr. Eruby does have an unusual way of speaking sometimes. But, we here are quite fond of him.

Again, go to the introductions section. See how others have begun. Then do likewise, if you see fit.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    You also have to put in your time here, 50 posts (quality posts) before you post. Moderators will ban you for trying to get around this.

I hear you in general . But this thread is general enough he could be thinking about selling to friend/ neighbor , or about posting on the bulletin board at his gun club .

Trigger Time

Amazed
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 23, 2013
    I seems like some here just elevate themselves to some level of prominence that nobody but they themselves can see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom