• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    Saw on FB that our good friends overrode the veto for restoring voting rights to felons. Can't find this anywhere but does this also restore gun rights?

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    Just for the piss of it legislation needs to be entered to allow 2a rights to be restored for all those categorized by this bill.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      50 KB · Views: 472

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    And the next thing I see in the news is a possible lawsuit about the current state senator who was the final necessary vote ... also voted as a state delegate.

Is probably legal ... but in the world of divisive politics, its worth a lawsuit or at least the threat of a lawsuit.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    What with all the sh@t they pulled during the gun ban bill, I'm not surprised about anything those lib fools do.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I learned today that convicted felons could already vote in Maryland AFTER serving their sentence. This new bill allows them vote while still on parole.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    And the next thing I see in the news is a possible lawsuit about the current state senator who was the final necessary vote ... also voted as a state delegate.

Is probably legal ... but in the world of divisive politics, its worth a lawsuit or at least the threat of a lawsuit.

Say WHAT?????

Ringmaster

Feb 9, 2013
    Howard County
    A few years ago when this was tried before the POS Lisa Gladden the wonderful delegate from Baltimore City did add the right to purchase a firearm by ex cons to the bill. All I could think was how does a women who represents so many grieving mothers want to give ex cons the right to purchase a gun.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Traitors to the people they are supposed to be serving.
    These people have sold out YOUR right to be safe in your own homes by trading politics and favors for felons to vote while at the same damn time making sure that YOU do NOT have the necessary ability and means to defend YOUR OWN HOME.

The usual suspects... Partners in CRIME. Protectors of CRIMINALS. Plunderers of the COTUS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom