• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Hey all, thanks so much for everything you have done. I am still catching up on my reading of MDS from everything posted yesterday. Delegate Smigiel is busy doing research and prepping for next week but I updated him on the post about MSP telling our friend to cut the "feed" from yesterday. This is his precise response:

" Please post that anytime that happens in the future tell Delegate Smigiel who will go to bat for you and try to keep the freedom to broadcast available"

Or let me know and I will get it to him.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Andi,

Had a blast working with you and Shannon yesterday, and anytime I am down there and you need a shoulder massage, well....;)

See you next week, if you need anything let us know. If the Delegate needs anything, let us know.

And tell him we said thanks Mike for all you do and all you have done. We are in this together, we to support him and him to support us.

DB

bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    What's the deal about video taping these sessions? Is this allowed? and if not, why? We should video tape the delegates with their comments and use these against them at election time.

Phoebe

Dec 29, 2009
    What's the deal about video taping these sessions? Is this allowed? and if not, why? We should video tape the delegates with their comments and use these against them at election time.

To my knowledge there is no law saying you can't. Frankly, I support transparency. We elected people to take a stand and we want to know what it is!

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    just for the record, that smigiel is one hell of a good guy. Not just legislatively, he's actually a really nice human being, someone I'd like to go shooting with.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    To my knowledge there is no law saying you can't. Frankly, I support transparency. We elected people to take a stand and we want to know what it is!

Hmmm, I wonder where I have heard that before. See you next week and thanks for the support. ;)

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Thanks Andi, it was a pleasure seeing you again. You are the hardest working woman in Annapolis. :)

MH

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

fire_medic

Nov 16, 2008
    Calvert County
    Thanks for all the work you are doing. I will be there next week on Tuesday at least to be another familiar face in the crowd.

Tell Del Mike thanks for his fight and standing with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom