• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Guys before I list this for sale I want to make sure this is a post ban A/R colt. One member said it was and I just want to make sure. It is a Hbar .

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    No flash-hider, no adj. stock, no bayo lug and heavy profile - looks g2g to me.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Either post ban or NM. Flip the back pin out and see if there's a block in the back section of the lower stamped Colt.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Is the lower labeled HBAR? If not the only way to really tell is to remove the handguards and look at the complete profile. What model number is the Colt?

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Is the lower labeled HBAR? If not the only way to really tell is to remove the handguards and look at the complete profile. What model number is the Colt?

Yes sir it says MatchTarget colt Hbar on lower.
    So I am good to then! Thanks Guys

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Check is in the mail buddy ! Just have a seat near the mail box I am sure it will be delivered tomorrow !:innocent0

:lol:

With it only being in the 20's for the rest of the week..., I think I'll wait inside with a nice glass of whiskey. ;)

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    :lol:

With it only being in the 20's for the rest of the week..., I think I'll wait inside with a nice glass of whiskey. ;)

I remember you said you almost had a AR build ready for me .....something about a Christmas present . :innocent0 And I have not left the front door of my house since Dec 24 waiting for it !

A few days in the cold will grow some hair on that chest , man up !
    I have to get back to front door I think a UPS truck may have pulled up .:D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Well it was almost done, then I saw the selling prices on GB..., I'm a few rifles away from retiring. :lol2:

Shyt, I work outdoors 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. (in all weather) - I can deal with the cold, but if I don't have to... then that's another story.

*Besides, I thought you said you wanted the 357 SIG - with all the Apex goodies that are now in it. :D

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Well it was almost done, then I saw the selling prices on GB..., I'm a few rifles away from retiring. :lol2:

Shyt, I work outdoors 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. (in all weather) - I can deal with the cold, but if I don't have to... then that's another story.

*Besides, I thought you said you wanted the 357 SIG - with all the Apex goodies that are now in it. :D

You know I want that Sig ! :thumbsup:

Dam shame You are not married I could call your wife and tell her all the money you have been waisting on toys, And I am truly concerned about you mental state of mind. So I guess blackmail is out of the question!:mad54::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom