• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    So can I print out this story and staple it to my CCW app. as my good and substantial reason or are 20 shootings in less than 4 days not good enough for Yo'Malley.

toncapone1

Feb 12, 2013
    Maryland
    Sadly this will probably also be used to further the agenda. Never let a good "crisis" go to waste... let crime increase (via disarming the public to an extent though restrictive laws and mandates) in order to have even more restrictive laws ("turn em all in") passed in the name of "public safety".

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Sadly this will probably also be used to further the agenda. Never let a good "crisis" go to waste... let crime increase (via disarming the public to an extent though restrictive laws and mandates) in order to have even more restrictive laws ("turn em all in") passed in the name of "public safety".

That dog will not hunt. Not with us here...

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    The slogan for Baltimore was pitched a while back as "believe" perhaps it should be changed to "behave".

RustinRifle55

Feb 24, 2013
    St. James MD
    Me thinks B'more had a carry conceal class this past weekend and the boys were out trying their new skills. They first did finger prints, then got licensed , and gave MSP a shell casing, and then took the online class. Then it was time for a little shooting practice. We good law abiding boys and gals are the ones OMO really despises.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    I'm quite sure when the media hype get's everyone wound up, the lib politicians answer will be to attempt to place even more restrictions on legally owned firearms, purchased by law abiding citizens. Martin O'MoneyGrubber will tell the sheeple that the proposed tougher restrictions will address what the evil NRA members were able to keep from being passed last time.

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    I'm quite sure when the media hype get's everyone wound up, the lib politicians answer will be to attempt to place even more restrictions on legally owned firearms, purchased by law abiding citizens. Martin O'MoneyGrubber will tell the sheeple that the proposed tougher restrictions will address what the evil NRA members were able to keep from being passed last time.

Saw the sh!tb@g Chief of Police on the news last night blaming guns for the violence over the weekend. :mad54:

That's right Chief, it's not the culture in the ghetto, it's not the State's unwillingness to lock up violent repeat offenders, it's not your inability to do your job...

it's the guns. :rolleyes:

Idiot.

Lemon328i

Mar 21, 2010
    Well, the easy thing to make the liberals focus on the actual issue and not the tools used by criminals is to hit their pocketbooks. Why not propose a "Victim's Compensation Law" that states that since self-defense is not a "good and substantial" reason for a CCW permit, that the State and City thus create a "special relationship" under DeShaney vs Winnebago County and are now fully responsible for any injury to a person denied a permit. This would essentially force this state into being "shall issue" because the opposite would bankrupt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom