• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Was convinced to go to the range today by the wife, yup she's a keeper, and had a good time. Took the old SW 3913 and it reminded me the older 3rd gen smiths still can hang with the new Tupperware. Had the wife do some drills and she did a great job

My son, 7 years old, shoot the SW victory 22 today for the second time. He hit a 12" steel plate at about 15 yards 2 times out of ten but def got hooked and wanted to keep shooting. He was, of course, under close supervision.

One thing that was strange is the victory did have its assembly screw loosen on me today for the first time. Needed to tighten it twice during about 400 round day. Might need to do some loctite.........

After we got done we washed up and had a little snack together outside in the grass at the club. I wasn't really happy about going and dragging all the stuff out and cleaning everything, but at the end of the day it was great to be with my wife and son for the day at the range. It made it all worth it.

TD

Publius

Mar 18, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Nice! My wife has never opposed any of my gun purchases, but on the other hand she has never been to the range with me. We've been married 12 years. I haven't taken my kids to the range yet (ages 8, 6 and 4).

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Spending time with the family is a win.

Spending time with the family at the gun range is a great memory!

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    That s a great day in my book.... I get to hang with the family this weekend.. where I plan to give my other half a new G17...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom