• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I took my new CZ82 (well, it's new to me) out for the first time to the NRA for some b-day shooting. Some initial thoughts:

-Man does that gun have some kick to it. I was not expecting that. Bruised my hand a little bit.

- A lot of people talk about the accuracy of the gun. And they're right. These targets were put up at 20 yards. And you should know that I am a total amateur. Only been shooting maybe a dozen times, and this was my first with the CZ.And my arm shakes a little, so I think this gun definitely gets high marks for accuracy.

-Used Silver Bear ammo, FMJ 94gr. Shot about 150 rounds and got 3 or 4 FTE. Not sure if that is typical or not.

-That being said, can't wait it to shoot it a second time!

Attachments

• IMAG0119.jpg
      IMAG0119.jpg
      39.2 KB · Views: 151
    • IMAG0118.jpg
      IMAG0118.jpg
      34.7 KB · Views: 148

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I'm sure you're right. I'm not meaning to come off like a wanker. Just keep practicing and you'll be pleasantly surprised to see how much those groups tighten up. The CZ82 is capable of excellent accuracy.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Never heard that said of it before.
    Really? It seems like a fairly common complaint. 9x18 is snappy stuff, and the CZ-82 is a somewhat light handgun... I know that I had to really firm up my grip because the gun was busting up my hand. Trigger bite is another hand-hurting issue that the OP didn't mention...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom