Negative
    0aaa04bf94f614b9b5052198aca927de.jpg

Thank gaaaawd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    For anyone that might need or want an OWB range setup, I was pleased with the Comp-Tac International Holster and two single clip on mag holders.

That seemed to work well for me at the last workshop.

Since we have the mag out until it’s time to fire, I had two mags in the holders and a third as a spare in a pocket if needed before being able to topoff. I’d say that worked as a minimum.

I ordered from MidwayUSA.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    For anyone that might need or want an OWB range setup, I was pleased with the Comp-Tac International Holster and two single clip on mag holders.

That seemed to work well for me at the last workshop.

Since we have the mag out until it’s time to fire, I had two mags in the holders and a third as a spare in a pocket if needed before being able to topoff. I’d say that worked as a minimum.

I ordered from MidwayUSA.

I have a Comp Tac paddle holster, and it is great. It's made of a single piece of cleverly folded kydex - thick, heavy duty kydex. The pistol locks in with a very satisfying "click!"

Mine is an older version of the International. I've had it for 14 years.

I also have two mag holders. Mine are Blade Tech and are heavy duty, quality kit. There's probably still time for people to order them.

Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    Hi everyone. Thank you all for signing up for another round with us!! We’re working hard behind the scene to put together a valuable skill-building lesson plan that is fun, but also leaves you better than you were.

In an effort to save precious shooting time, I added a link to the AAFG waiver on the website in two places. You can find it in the calendar section on June 17, and also on the product section where you register for the class. For convenience, I’ll add it here too. The last line asks for the sponsor, put my name there: Miguel Bosch.

This is only for those coming for the first time on 6/17. If you already signed one, you are good for the year. Going forward, we’ll fill them out in January and that will cover us for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom