• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Jamie is/was a constitutional law professor. He knows his stuff. :sad20:

Lmao, anytime I hear that about someone it always seems to be right before they claim that something isn’t constitutionally protected
    (Because they hate whatever it is lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Not that the Boy Scouts really resemble their more useful and rational past, this would be the end of THAT little paramilitary organization. I hardly jest. But it's a reminder that:

If the lower MoCo types typical of Raskin's constituency and financial backers were to wander by AGC one weekend morning and see a Falling Steel match's no-fooling Safety Briefing, frightening Pledge Of Allegiance (with a US FLAG, no less!), followed by people breaking up into squads with hierarchical structures telling men AND SOMETIMES EVEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN with guns how to follow orders and quickly shoot down targets with murder death weapons of war that have clips and holsters and those belts that are probably some kind of armor while wearing those military-looking headphones IN CAMO along with those glasses that all look the same and make people at the Whole Foods nervous, they'd probably just feint dead away on the spot.

No fooling: the entire atmospherics of a typical, um... well regulated range would be - to people like him and his witless supporters - indistinguishable from Camp Lejeune run by the Captains Deplorable. A clown like Raskin wouldn't hesitate for a second to throw every single such place and group under his gleefully unconstitutional bus.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    How do you define paramilitary training?

An Appleseed? A High Power clinic?
    Yes plus:
    Going to a range
    Joining a gun club
    Shopping at any outdoor store
    Watching YouTube videos
    Owning MREs
    Obtaining any level of physical fitness
    Anything else deemed inappropriate by .gov

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I guess it might be considered un-christian to root for cancer, but it's hard not to in this case.
    I’m hearing you with that. I do struggle with saying ugly things to those whose wish to oppress me. I calm down knowing nature WILL take its course as designed by a higher power that being my creator. Amen.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Not to worry, the people who claim to support the Constitution will just sit back and take it, just like they have in the past. They might go to court but, nothing further no matter how much it is needed.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Camp rosters for hunting clubs with more than a certain number of people that are already mandated in certain jurisdictions.
    Paintball clubs and even 4 H shooting teams.
    Flash light tag and hide and seek.

They're after the knowledge leadership skills and development of the learning curve that involves tactics.
    While all the same time institutionalizing key speech phrases into a mainstream approach that promotes repetitive identifiers associated with a specific social underclass the party wants to undermine.

And elevates a differing social subset group that agrees with the proposal to a supposed moral pedigree and high ground more-so than the others.
    The guys a kook and needs more than just physical treatments for his ailments. Both he and his counterpart from up north.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    If the lower MoCo types typical of Raskin's constituency and financial backers were to wander by AGC one weekend morning and see a Falling Steel match's no-fooling Safety Briefing, frightening Pledge Of Allegiance (with a US FLAG, no less!),
    At the meeting I attended Thursday the POA was followed by a very talented young lady singing God Bless America.

It was thrilling! :patriot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom