• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    We need stop talking about shooting together and just set up a date and time for the three of us to get together. I'll see chevellnut tomorrow and see what his schedule looks like. :thumbsup:

Well I've been up since 4am. :D

Super cold out there today, but it was worth it!!! Really glad I made it, meeting you guys was the highlight. I have all sorts of ideas running through my head now, supporting you guys 100% . Thanks for the invite and hospitality!!

Oh and the upper, that thing is sooooooooo sweet........

IMG_7800
    by 556 Channel (HD), on Flickr

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Super cold out there today, but it was worth it!!! Really glad I made it, meeting you guys was the highlight. I have all sorts of ideas running through my head now, supporting you guys 100% . Thanks for the invite and hospitality!!

Oh and the upper, that thing is sooooooooo sweet........

IMG_7800
    by 556 Channel (HD), on Flickr

It was great finally meeting you and Minute Man today too! We need to schedule another range day as soon as it warms up. I cant wait to get a video done on this upper, its so bad ass!!

Minute Man and Wayne1 had also some awesome guns with them today :party29:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Yep, thanks guys, that was awesome!

It was truly a pleasure meeting and hanging out with all three of you. Am definitely down to doing more shooting with you all. I think Sean is going to take me up on my IDPA offer, and now that I know Wayne1one shoots at Berwyn I'll be looking out for you in the future.

Also glad we were able to do an abbreviated round of testing with the Boberg, I'm looking forward to the review.

It could have been a little warmer, but then again, we would have had a lot more people there slowing things down. As it was, I felt there was more you would have liked to have done, three hours just wasn't enough time. I was getting hungry though, ha!

chevellenut71

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Cape Saint Clare / Annapolis
    Minuteman thanks for having us to your range. Had a great time despite the cold. And that's an awesome little pistol you have.

Wayne1one it was awesome to finally meet you. I too have a ton of ideas for some videos. Can't wait to get together and do some. When it gets above 25° though :D. Hopefully next time I will get to shoot the SBR:rolleyes: instead of engineerbrian hogging it all up. :D

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Minuteman thanks for having us to your range. Had a great time despite the cold. And that's an awesome little pistol you have.

Wayne1one it was awesome to finally meet you. I too have a ton of ideas for some videos. Can't wait to get together and do some. When it gets above 25° though :D. Hopefully next time I will get to shoot the SBR:rolleyes: instead of engineerbrian hogging it all up. :D

He offered it up and i was like a kid in school that knew the answer to a question...my hand was up and i was like me...me....me!!! :lol2:

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Yep, thanks guys, that was awesome!

It was truly a pleasure meeting and hanging out with all three of you. Am definitely down to doing more shooting with you all. I think Sean is going to take me up on my IDPA offer, and now that I know Wayne1one shoots at Berwyn I'll be looking out for you in the future.

Also glad we were able to do an abbreviated round of testing with the Boberg, I'm looking forward to the review.

It could have been a little warmer, but then again, we would have had a lot more people there slowing things down. As it was, I felt there was more you would have liked to have done, three hours just wasn't enough time. I was getting hungry though, ha!

Was a pleasure once again!! The Boberg is a neat little gun and having a guy that knows the history and can explain the rationale behind the engineering is very important especially when dealing with unique firearms......... Two thumbs up for that! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom