• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    This Delegate Marlon something must have ridden in on his unicorn.

Hey Clippinger, this is why we assume all these bills originate in the City.

Doctortoxic

The Dose Makes The Poison
    Apr 18, 2019
    CalvinBallistan
    This Delegate Marlon something must have ridden in on his unicorn.

Hey Clippinger, this is why we assume all these bills originate in the City.
    I gotta give Marlon credit for hanging around during the opposition testimony though. Henson, the ammo grabber, couldn’t be bothered to do the same.

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    Great call out to Duncan Lemp.

I must have logged out before that but I was thinking about that during the testimony, being as I’m in MoCo and have a stockpile of “literally thousands of rounds of ammo” as they say on the news.

On that note the MoCo ghost gun legislation makes the state stuff seem almost rational.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    I gotta give Marlon credit for hanging around during the opposition testimony though. Henson, the ammo grabber, couldn’t be bothered to do the same.

Del Henson was off video, but present. I pay attention since I encountered her in the AA Gun Violence meetings.

Doctortoxic

The Dose Makes The Poison
    Apr 18, 2019
    CalvinBallistan
    Del Henson was off video, but present. I pay attention since I encountered her in the AA Gun Violence meetings.
    I didn’t see her listed as present but I also wasn’t able to watch every second of it, so I’ll take your word for it. However, I did see her video disappear as soon as the opposition began to testify.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    You can tell Clippinger is ready to snap a neck or two. This is the benefit to when we can keep them up at night with these bills, they might start regretting wasting so much time fighting us.

It's a shame the Senate is limiting the number of people testifying even more than the House.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    You can tell Clippinger is ready to snap a neck or two. This is the benefit to when we can keep them up at night with these bills, they might start regretting wasting so much time fighting us.

It's a shame the Senate is limiting the number of people testifying even more than the House.

It is amusing when a Delegate is unprepared to defend his or her bill. The ammo license and the last ghost gun bill come to mind.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Mark P completely owned Lopez on her dopey ghost gun bill. I'm sure she regretted asking him any questions.

A big shout out to everyone that got picked to testify today, way to represent!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 21.37.29.jpg
      Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 21.37.29.jpg
      36.3 KB · Views: 265

Trappemann

Mar 26, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    That was the biggest display of stupidity that I have ever witnessed.

The only people less intelligent than those bill's sponsors are the people who elected them.

So many villages, missing so many idiots.

Great job all of you who testified against. Well prepared, articulate group. Thank you for stepping up!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    That was the biggest display of stupidity that I have ever witnessed.

The only people less intelligent than those bill's sponsors are the people who elected them.

So many villages, missing so many idiots.

Great job all of you who testified against. Well prepared, articulate group. Thank you for stepping up!

Like the dogwoods blooming in early spring every year MD Delegates and Senators put their ignorance on full display in late February and March with no shame. It's even worse in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom