• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Yeah, Gahler is pretty outgoing.

I actually like the last guy, Jesse Bane. Only Democrat I've ever voted for besides Peter Franchot. But he was very subdued and as time went on seemed to do less and less.

Bane is anti gun. Doesn't see the need for public to have high powered weapons.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    This suicide crap is ridiculous. Suicide is tragic, but there are so many ways to commit suicide effectively.

Someone should put a helium tank, a CPAP mask, and a roll of duct tape into their Amazon cart and wave their phone around for the delegation to see, just to prove how futile trying to prevent suicides through policy truly is.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011

I actually like the last guy, Jesse Bane. Only Democrat I've ever voted for besides Peter Franchot. But he was very subdued and as time went on seemed to do less and less.

Hated Bane, I ask him about my guns at town hall and he recommended the good ol keep the gun separate from the ammunition when not in use. He pandered a lot to hellholes that run up RT40 from the HD in edgewood to mountain road.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City

I feel like Franchot honestly doesn't even count as a democrat anymore. He might as well be their Hogan.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008

Bane...:lol2:

Let's just say, we made a massive upgrade in more than one way.

Calvert

Feb 17, 2019
    They are limiting the number of people testifying on each bill. They kicked us out of the room and there has to be at least 100 more people to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom